Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where have all the flowers gone....

Long time passing....are you singing along? Good. I enjoy a good sing-a-long.
I can't believe how much time has passed since I posted. My word. Did you think I died? No?
But the bubonic plague came back for round two because knocking me out once just wasn't enough fun.
Then, while I was coughing and hacking, hacking and coughing, I pulled some unknown tendon or muscle in my neck that is used for turning your head, and I don't know...breathing.
I have screamed curses dailydealt bravely with this neck pain since Friday, sleeping on a bag of frozen Brussel sprouts at night to either take the swelling away or give me hypothermia, whichever comes first. (Rod now refuses to eat these Brussel sprouts, so don't tell him that we'll be having them tomorrow night. He'll probably notice me watching him though, as he lifts his fork towards his mouth....Oh, I slay myself!)
Anyway, meds are on the way, so who knows how I'll post tomorrow. That should be interesting.

6 witty remarks:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Andrea Gold's 'Euphoria' kit.