Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dodge Trucks everywhere you look






Alright, I haven't posted this because then people will know that I get together with a group of people who live to beef up their trucks. Actually, I live with one of them, so I should not be ashamed.
I finally decided to post these pictures because I went over to Ang's blog,http://dastump.blogspot.com/, and saw the delightful dinosaur that is her son, Jake. He is also a Dodge truck fanatic. Actually, I think he likes to know what everyone drives. He kind of dismissed us, because our Dodge truck was "purple." I am so embarrassed.
The trucks look pretty cool when they are all lined up and driving down the highway. One guy had a Ford( cough cough) that he had painted as a tribute to his brother who was killed in Iraq last year. Very touching.
Anyway, Jake, all these trucks are for you. Enjoy!
Diane (owner of the purple Dodge)

2 comments:

ang said...

Jake is on my lap right now, yelling "trucks, cool mom! Dodges and Fords...look at all of 'em" Oh, and while I'm commenting he's saying "mom, stop typing, I just want to see the Dodges...stop mom, PUHLEASE LEMME SEE."

Thanks for making his day! He says he wants to come see you and the Dodge again soon. Oh, and he's okay with the purple now because Dan told him purple is the Washington Huskies' color (Dan's favorite college team.)Go Dawgs, and go Dodge's.

Sara Brancato said...

[URL=http://www.slide.com/s/ruKySPVL4T94fGNRTmllTncfxU2wXF3r?referrer=hlnk][IMG]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/4/S/10000000c8d0b81/1/201/QN4ru9Elpj9YD37VQYAwRhWK30knaxTP.jpg[/IMG][/URL]