Monday, July 7, 2008

Coo-Coo for Coco Puffs!

Actually, I had Special K with Strawberries. But I was Coo-Coo for them. Even the little dried up strawberries during the height of Oregon strawberry season didn't offend my senses.

It is a perfect day outside. I got the guys sent off to work and I'm getting settled to spend some time with Jesus on the front porch.

Yes, it is Monday and I have a ton of things to do. Housework, business things, yard and garden work as well as other projects I've committed to.

But Jesus is calling my name this morning to spend some one on one time together. So my list of things can wait. They'll be there when we're done.

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

**What are your devotional routines? What does spending time with the Lord look like for you?
Post a Comment