Loverly Queen B has tagged me and because I love her and her blog, I will play along.
I am supposed to list seven random and/or weird facts about me.
I know a few of you who are reaching your hands in the air, waving frantically, hoping I'll call on you to tell something weird about me.
Not gonna happen. Your weird facts about me are probably too embarrassing to air in public.
So here are mine.
1. I can't order a coffee drink in Starbucks. Ever since my daughter began working there, two long years ago, I am like a deer in the headlights when they ask if they could get a drink started for me. I guess I wasn't ordering properly before, and now that I know this, I begin stuttering Starbuckese, but in no particular order. Just shouting things out like Grande! Decafe! 1 pump sugar-free vanilla! No whip! Oh gosh, does that make sense? Well, it may, but chances are it is in the wrong order. And those Starbucks people, with their green aprons and their jovial greetings just intimidate me, okay? I usually just go in when Amy is there anyway, and say "Just get me that thing I like." Which she does. And it is always best when she makes it anyway.
2. I was almost KILLED today while riding in a brand new Mini-Cooper. A Honda Civic was barreling towards us looking as big as a Boeing 747 from my vantage point.(Keep in mind, I was in a car the size of a Big Gulp)
Go ahead, Brenda. Try to defend yourself.
3. I can't stand the thought of paper towel, TP or napkins on teeth. Maybe it has something to do with pulling my teeth out when I was little, but seriously, it is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
4. One time I was able to wear a sparkly gown and sash, sing beautifully in front of millions of viewers and come in second runner up in the Miss America contest.
5. Okay, you're right, that wasn't me. That was my little sister Stacie who can still sing beautifully and would look stunning in sweats. Or sparkly sweats. Whatev.
6. I apparently see nothing wrong with stealing other peoples' random and/or weird facts and making them my own. Theirs are more interesting. Mine are just weird.
7. Except for this one. I have had a book dedicated to me. And, no, it wasn't "Diane....Queen of Thieves and Liars." But the title actually is "Deception, by Randy Alcorn.
Hmmmm. What do you think he might be trying to say....? Suddenly, I'm not feeling all that happy about that dedication.
To finish this little game up, I need to tag seven of you to play along. See, it is all about the number seven.
Amy at Oh Me, Oh My, My Wonderful Men..
Becky at The Meyers. (I went to her baby shower today and know she has nothing better to do than play this game. :-)
Here are the rules. For those of you who like that sort of thing.
Michelle at What Was I Thinking? My Florida bloggy friend.
Jennifer at Fox Family Fun. I enjoy her. :-)
Amy Beth at Ministry So Fabulous. Because she has lots of spare time and I would so heart reading her answers.
Erin at A Peach livin' in the Evergreens! She needs something to entertain her now that vacation is over.
Wendy at Momlady. Last but never least.
So, ladies, play along if you can. I'd love to read your answers.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Men of Prayer - Prayer is not a work that can be allocated to one or another group in the church. it is everybody’s responsibility; it is everybody’s privilege. Prayer is ...
9 hours ago